Findecor’s spray painting professionals offer an array of painting solutions for interior and exterior surfaces. Equipped with the latest spraying technology, techniques and paints, we can spray paint any building.
About Spray Painting Services
When done by certified professionals, spray painting is an awesome way to get the job done: it’s compatible with most surfaces, is usable in many environments, is generally quite cost effective, it gets paint into all the nooks and crannies, and allows to save paint –and the painted surface– by applying only the precise thickness that is needed. It also generally leaves a cleaner, nicer result.
Nevertheless, spray painting is not necessarily the best method for your space. We can explain why or why not to use spray painting in your environment during the estimate.
Never let an unexperienced sprayer paint your home. This is the single most important element to retain here! One could ruin your whole neighborhood in minutes, given the right conditions. Due diligence required!
Exterior Spray Painting
We spray paint:
- Cedar shingle siding as often seen on homes in older parts of the West-Island
- vinyl and aluminum siding such as homes quickly built in the 80’s and 90’s
- brick walls such as fashionably chosen colors from the 70’s and 80’s
- aluminum roofs such as seen on barns and certain modern homes
- commercial warehouses
- asphalt driveway sealants
- stone paving driveways to make them sparkle again
- residential fencing
Interior Spray Painting
We spray paint:
- New gyproc in cases of big reno’s or new construction
- ceilings, usually when floors are not installed yet
- steel decks such as your typical Starbuck’s or Walmarts’ ceilings
- epoxy floors such as seen in warehouses
- entire apartments, homes or condos for presentation purposes
- Note: No, we do not paint cars