What’s exterior painting and what does it include?
We call exterior painting the painting of all walls, sidings, façades, and exterior surfaces: masonry (brick, stucco, rendering concrete), wood, metal (wrought iron, aluminum, galvanized metal, zinc). Exterior painting includes not only the walls and balconies, but also the windows, door frames, doors, stairs, cornices, soffits, dormers, etc.
At what temperature can we paint outside?
We now see on the market great quality acrylic paints that can be applied at low temperatures —as low as 2° Celsius. Thus you can have your exterior sidings and repainted before during spring or autumn.
Exterior painting: related services
Exterior painting often implies numerous preparatory tasks. If this is the case, please note that we are fully equipped and our workers are fully certified for this multi-tasking.
- In-depth washing of the surfaces: with a pressure washing sprayer, we take off all dust, stains, pollution and other impurities. This process increases the paint adherence.
- Rustproof treatment: includes the scrubbing and the brushing to take out all the rust, the application of rust annihilator to prevent it from coming back, plus the adding of metal primer and antirust paint.
- Replacement of wooden doors and balconies in bad condition
- Restoration of antique doors
- Repairing broken windows
- Windows insulation
- Painting of lintels, wrought iron balconies and garage rail (with rustproof treatment)
- Painting dormers and gutters
- Painting of metal sheet roofs with a spray painting gun.
For any other information, please contact me. Click here for a free estimate!
Tags: Île-Perrot Montreal Painting Specialists, Indoor and outdoor painters, Painting contractor, Painting contractor Île-Perrot, Painting contractor Île-Perrot Montreal, Painting Specialists, Painting Specialists Île-Perrot Montreal